IGNITE YOUR SACRED
WELCOME TO THE 7-WEEK JADE EGG ALCHEMY & INITIATION !!!
I’m so excited for you. There is a series of videos and information which is going to teach you different techniques and information from the different trainings I have done over my life time. Some of them are rooted in Tantra, others in Taoism, and somatic sensual healing, Whether you seek to tap into your sexual energy, heal trauma from your past, have multiple orgasms, want to attract the right partner, or even strengthen your Kegel Muscles after childbirth, these ancient practices are here to help. This work is both somatic and psychological.
There is a practice, called "Milking" in which you will do throughout the entire 7 weeks. The Milking Practice is explained in the video below.
You can start doing the Milking Technique with no tools, or you can use a Pleasure Wand or Jade Egg to tighten the pelvic floor for longer, stronger orgasms, to become more sensitized and build your sexual energy which is your life force energy.
You don’t need to have any of the tools to start the program, just begin by squeezing, breathing and visualizing. Some women never feel comfortable inserting anything, this is fine – squeezing, breathing and visualizing can do wonders as well.
SPECIAL NOTE: Pay attention to the breathing, that’s what makes this so different from any other Kegel exercise. The Jade Egg Milking technique goes much further in a mind/body connection because of the special breath work used in tandem with the Milking Kegel squeezes.
The illustration below shows you where the PC muscles are, which are the muscles you will be contracting with the milking technique.
For the duration of the program, you will be focusing on one Sankalpa. A Sankalpa is your intention. What do you want? What do you want in your life right now? Pick one intention. Make it concise. You will say your Sankalpa at the beginning and the end of your Milking Practice.
THE MILKING PRACTICE (The total time for the Milking Practice is between 5-30 minutes):
- Begin seated in a comfortable position and be in silent meditation to drop into your beautiful temple. The amount of your time is your choice.
- Say your Sankalpa out loud three times
- Do the Power Breath (explained in Breath Video for Week 1) for 1-3 minutes.
- Gently and lovingly insert the Yoni Egg/Wand. Do the Milking Technique (either seated or lying down) while doing the Bliss Breath (explained in Breath Video for Week 1). You can do the Milking Technique with or without the Yoni Egg/Wand. The amount of time is your choice.
- After doing the Milking Technique with Bliss Breath, you will sit upright and again say your Sankalpa 3 times.
- Close your practice
-You will do the Milking Practice at least 3 times per week for 5-30 minutes. If you can do it daily, fantastic!
-As I mentioned in Opening Circle Call, the video below references the 21 day program, so please just ignore the mention of the 21 day program and the reference to time frame and weeks. We are doing the Milking Practice throughout the 7 weeks.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW